Production blog: filming the rest at School

 Today we filmed the rest of the school scenes at school. Today I didn't have media, so we did it during study hall. Luckily, since its almost spring break, teachers aren't giving is too much work or tests, so I didn't have to miss doing my work during study hall. We all met up at the bus loop to film the scenes. I had the script and storyboard out to make sure that we followed it. Today I was wearing a coral sweatshirt with jeans. I didn't want to wear pink again because I wanted to contrast with yesterdays outfit, but I still wanted to follow the same aesthetic/look that Courtney has. We started off filming the scene where it starts off at the second day of school. This is where Courtney releases the photo of Macie. I made sure to have my photo ready that Courtney was going to be sending. We then filmed a clip showing that the photo was sent, and that everyone saw it. We then had to film the scene where Jacob gets mad at Courtney. This was a more emotional scene because Jacob yells at Courtney for what she's done. Julie filmed the close up shot of me after Jacob yells. I used Sofias eyedrops to make it look like I was crying over what he said. This scene was hard for me to do because I couldn't be serious, and I kept laughing. After this, we filmed the part where Courtney send out the embarrassing photo of her. Julie filmed the parts where I was sending it out, and all the other students finding the photo. We finished filming the last part of our film that shows us all making up. We still have work to do and lots of editing before it starts to look really good. I am glad that I was finally able to finish the school scenes, and now we just have to start putting it all together. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CR Blog

Short Film Package: New Girl

Intro Blog