Production Blog: filming at school

 Today was the day that we are filming at school. We are going to film durning my eight period class, which is media. This was the best class that will work out with everyone because everyone that is going to be able to film can do it during eight period. I had a difficult time convincing Kameron to film, but I told him that I would give him a Starbucks gift card if he would. I had to make sure that I had everything ready to bring in to film. I was planning on wearing what I am going to be wearing to in the film to school, because it is something that I would actually wear.  I also had to print out the script and have the story board ready. Once we got to our class, we made sure to get to filming right away.  We went by the bus loop, and filmed the first scenes that have Jacob, Emma, Courtney, and Macie in them. I filmed the shots where I wasn't in them, and my friend Mya filmed the shots that I was in. We where able to get through the first couple of scenes. We stopped at the scene where it was a close-up shop of Courtney, who just learned that her boyfriend is not only talking to the New girl, but showing her around. Since it was our last class of the day, we decided to head back a couple minutes early to pack up. Even though I would have liked to film more of it, its better to make sure that each scene turns out well. I don't want any of the scenes to come out looking rushed or sloppy. But I do feel better that we where finally able to film We ensured to follow our story board completely. Even though we could not finish all of our filming at school, we are going to finish it tomorrow during study hall. Overall, today was so productive and we are so proud. Hopefully we will finish the rest of the school scenes by next class. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CR Blog

Short Film Package: New Girl

Intro Blog