Production Blog: filming my scene

 Today, I am going to be filming the scenes with only me in them. Julie came over after school to help me film some of the parts. When I got home, I went to go change into my clothes for the scenes. I was wearing a bright pink top with jeans. we started off with me walking through the door of my house. I went outside the door and Julie filmed me walking in. During this scene, it was only me so you I didn't have much dialogue. Julie and I filmed the rest of the shots that I need for the scene by myself. Since I didn't have much dialogue, I had to make sure that my facial expressions where good so that the audience could still have an idea about what was going on in the scene. Filming these scenes weren't too hard. I would say the toughest part of this process was getting the right angle. We also had to figure out how we can make the embarassing photo look like it was found on a website or something similar so it looks realistic. This took a couple ,minutes to figure out, but we eventually found a way. We decided to show close up shots of me searching things up about Macie, and eventually we will find the picture of her. The way we filmed the shot worked out, and with the different angles it made it look like how I imagined in my head. Because it was only a couple scenes, it didn't take too long to film. I also had something at five o'clock, so I couldn't be filming for too long. After Julie filmed all the shots that I needed, she went back to her house. I wasn't able to look at the videos that we got since I had to get ready for work, but hopefully everything will turn out good. I will make sure to edit, and crop anything out of the video that I don't need. I am glad that I got that scene out of the way, so I don't feel so overwhelmed about this project. We now need to film Julie's scene and the parts at school. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CR Blog

Short Film Package: New Girl

Intro Blog